• By Vishal Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 420 kcal
Ingredients for Soya cheela
- › Soya flour- 50gms
- › Peanuts- 25 grams
- › Veggies- 100 grams
- › ghee- 5gms
1. 1- Make a paste of soya flour with chopped onion , tomato and capsicum.Add 1/2 tbsp salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and corriander. 2- Heat the pan, once the pan is hot place the paste on the pan and place some roasted peeled peanuts on the top of the mixture . 3-Cook it each side 2 mins untill you see a nice brown colour.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!