• By MANISH CHOUHAN
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 435 kcal
Ingredients for soya chapp
- › ½ cup soya bean ▢½ cup soya chunks ▢1 cup maida / plain flour / refined flour ▢salt to taste ▢water to boil for soya chaap curry: ▢2 tbsp oil ▢5 soya chaap sticks (prepared) ▢1 tsp cumin / jeera ▢1 bay leaf / tej patta ▢½ tsp turmeric / haldi ▢1 medium sized onion (finely chopped) ▢1 tsp ginger-garlic paste ▢½ tsp coriander powder ▢1½ cups tomato pulp ▢1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder ▢¼ tsp cumin powder ▢salt to taste ▢1 cup water ▢¼ cup fresh cream / malai ▢¼ tsp garam masala powder ▢2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped) ▢½ tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves (crushed)
1. make it and try with your family
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!