• By Sonal Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 125 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Phulkas
- › Soya Flour (as per macros)
- › Husk -Any brand
- › Salt as per taste
- › Wheat Flour -Optional
- › Water
1. Take Soya flour and Wheat flour as per macro - I took 30 gms Soya and 10gms Wheat.
2. Sieve the flour - this is must else chatpati ll not be soft
3. Mix 4 gms HuSk to it. Considering 30 gms Soya add more in same proportion if needed. Any brand is fine.
4. Add salt as per taste
5. Take 50 ml water and Boil it
6. Mix everything and pour in the Boiling water
7. Knead the Aata for 3 -4 mins when it is still hot (wait for 30secs to make it bearable to touch)
8. Make and chapati when it is still warm
9. I keep aside 5gms of Soya flour from my macros for Rolling the Chapati- optional- only for ease
10. This will make medium size 3 chapati
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!