soya chap biryani
• By Munmun Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for soya chap biryani
- › Rice -50gm Curd -50gm soya chap -100gm oil - 10gm onion - 100gm seasoning jeera powder - to taste salt - to taste red chilli powder - to taste chicken masala - to taste
1. 1. boil soya chap for 5 min and let it cool . 2.cut soya chap in small pieces. 3. soak rice in water for 15min and boil it for another 10min. 4.Add all spices in curd and add soya chap in it and let it marinate for 10min. 5. Heat oil in pan and fry onions till golden brown. 6. Add Marinated soya to onion and cook it for 5min. 7.Add rice to soya and let it cook on low flame for 15min. soya biryani is ready to eat .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!