Soya cabbage fry
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 192 kcal
Ingredients for Soya cabbage fry
- › 30gm soya granules
- › 100gm chopped cabbage
- › 50gm chopped tomato
- › 50gm chopped onion
- › 5gm oil
- › Curry leaves
- › 10gm peas
1. In a pan add oil and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Next add onion and tomato and toss well.
2. Now soak the soya granules in water for 2 mins and drain the water.
3. In the pan, add the cabbage and soya granules. Add the peas.
4. Mix all well, add salt, turmeric powder, coriander & cumin powder, garam masala and dry mango powder.
5. Cover lid and cook. Dont add water to retain the crispiness.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!