soya cabbage potato tikki
• By Mrudula Pawar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 258 kcal
Ingredients for soya cabbage potato tikki
- › Soya chunks/ granules-40 g ( raw / roasted)
- › Boiled potatoes- 50 g
- › Besan/ corn flour-5 g for binding
- › Cabbage- 50 g
- › Oil -6 g
- › Ginger - half inch piece
- › Garlic-4-5 pods
- › Green chilli-1/2
- › Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- › Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- › Chat masala - 1 pinch
- › Salt as per taste
- › Dhania jeera powder - 1 tsp
1. Grind dry soya chunks with ginger garlic and green chilli in a grinder .
2. Clean and chop cabbage finely and apply salt ,keep aside
3. Mash boiled potato , add shredded cabbage & soya chunks powder
4. Add all dry ingredients, mix properly Add besan or any other flour if not binding properly ( optional) Roll into tikkis.
5. Brush oil on nonstick pan Fry tikkis from both sides
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!