Soya butter masala
• By Dipti Terkhedkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 349 kcal
Ingredients for Soya butter masala
- › soya 60 grams Tomato 100 grams onion 100 grams ghee 8 grams cardamon cloves pepper kasuri methi turmeric powder chilly powder garam masala cumin powder
1. 1. Pressure cook soya and wash it 2 times(important step) 2. Microwave tomato onion some ghee cardamom cloves bay leaf , turmeric powder andchillypowder for 4 mins 3.Grind the mixture of step 2 in mixy ... 4. Add ghee in pan add cumin powder ,hing .. and now add gravy 5. Add kasuri methi in the gravy and add pressure cooked soya chunks ... 6. Cook it for next 2-3 mins and your soya butter masala is ready. Notes: if your diet has some paneer then add 10-20 grams of paneer in step 2 if your diet has nuts ( cashews) then you can add it in step 2 it will give you even even better taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!