Soya broccoli veg pulav
• By Padma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 863 kcal
Ingredients for Soya broccoli veg pulav
- › Soya chunks - 100 gms Broccoli - 40 gms finely chopped. Basamati rice - 45 gms Coconut oil - 15 grms Coconut powder 5 gms Frozen corn 20 grams Carrot - 20 grams Green chilies Curry leaf Ginger garlic paste Cilantro(coriander leaves) Whole spices - cloves cinnamon stick cardamom, bay leaves cumin and mustard seeds Salt turmeric and chilly powder
1. Heat pressure cooker add oil. Add while Spices. Let splutter add curry leaves and green chillies. Now add ginger and garlic paste and veggies and soya chunks boiled in hot water. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Add coriander leaves and coconut powder and then turmeric salt Chilly powder and basmati rice and required water. Cover with lid and cook. This is my lunch and dinner macros/calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!