Soya Bhaji Toast
• By Madhumitha PS
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 677 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Bhaji Toast
- › Potato - 175 gm Tomato - 2 Onion - 1 Capsicum - 1 Peas - 20 gm Carrot - 1 Soya granules- 70 gm Pav Bhaji masala - 1 tbsp Salt Chilli powder Garam masala - 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp Ghee/oil - 5 ml Whole wheat Bread - 6 slices
1. Boil soya with little salt and strain. Pressure cook potato and peas. Sauté onion, ginger garlic paste, tomato in ghee/oil. Add capsicum, carrot, peas and potato. Add pav bhaji masala, chilli powder, garam masala, salt and sauté. Add boiled soya granules and let it cook for 5 mins. Place soya bhaji stuffing in between 2 bread slices and toast both sides with ghee/oil. This quantity is for 3 portions and a bit more too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!