• By Varsha Gujar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 626 kcal
Ingredients for Soya-Besan-Wheat Tikki
- › flours- soya, besan(bengal gram flour), wheat flour
- › spices-turmeric, salt, chilli powder, cumin and coriander powder
- › onion and capsicum
- › coriander and pudina leaves
- › butter
1. Mix the 3 flours-soya, besan and wheat flour
2. Add spices turmeric, salt, chilli powder, cumin and coriander powder
3. Add finely chopped capsicum, onion, pudina and coriander leaves
4. Add water only if required, knead it together-allow it to set for 15 mins
5. make tikkis out of it -try to make thin ones-add butter in a non stick tawa and allow it to cook from both sides-and it's done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!