Soya besan dosa/ Chilla
• By chandan shivashankar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 505 kcal
Ingredients for Soya besan dosa/ Chilla
- › 1, Soya chunks - 50gms 2. Gram flour - 50gms 3. Onions - 25 gms 4. Ghee - 10gms 5. Curd - 100 gms 6. Green chillies - 2 7. Turmeric, Jeera , red chilli, salt
1. 1. Measure the required quantity of Soya chunks and grind it to a fine powder. 2. Now add besan and powdered soya in a bowl. 3. To this add onions, finely chopped green chillies, Jeera, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt and sufficient water to form a batter. 4. On heated pan add some ghee and pour this mixture , cook both sides for 3 - 4 mins on medium flame. 5. Finally serve with curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!