soya besan dhokla
• By Mallika Bansal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 538 kcal
Ingredients for soya besan dhokla
- › Soya powder-50 gm
- › Besan-50 gm
- › Semolina-25 gm
- › Lemon
- › ENO-1 sachet
- › Salt
- › Yoghurt-100 gms
- › Ghee-5 gms
1. Mix soya, semolina, curd, besan in a bowl with water and let it soak for an hour. After an hour, mix eno and salt in this mix and let it stay for 5 minutes. Meanwhile in a pot, invert a bowl and full with water till bowl is covered. Heat the water till boiling point. In a greased bowl, pour the batter and place it on top of the bowl. Cover the pot tightly. Let it steam on high flame for 20 mins. After 20 minutes, insert a knife to check if done. If it comes out clean, then the dhokla is done. I let it cool for sometime and then cut it into small pieces. Temper it with rai, chilli, curry leaves and some dry chutney powder. Served with homemade tamarind- jaggery chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!