Soya bean dosa
• By Nithya Chereddy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 182 kcal
Ingredients for Soya bean dosa
- › Soya bean - 35grams
- › Rice - 10grams
1. 1. Wash Soya beans and Rice 2. Soak Soya beans and Rice in sufficient water overnight 3. Grind them until it reaches dosa batter consistency 4. Add some salt and let the batter ferment 5. Once the batter is nicely fermented, you can make dosa. Note: The above mentioned quantity is to make 2 dosas, adjust the quantity as per your marcros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!