SOYA BEAN DAL RECIPIE Who doesn't like Dal Chawal ??? then this dal recipe is not with tuvar dal but "SOYA BEAN ".
• By Ramya Radhakrishnan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 396 kcal
Ingredients for SOYA BEAN DAL RECIPIE Who doesn't like Dal Chawal ??? then this dal recipe is not with tuvar dal but "SOYA BEAN ".
- › soya bean 50gms (soak overnight)
- › tomato 1 medium sized
- › ginger grated 1.5 inch
- › turmeric powder 0.5tsp
- › coriander powder 1tsp
- › mustard seeds 1tsp
- › Whole red chili 2 (Kashmiri or guntur)
- › Red chili powder 2 tsp
- › Olive oil 20 ml
- › Asafoetida (hing) 1 pinch
- › Cloves 3
- › Cinnamon 1
- › Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Few curry leaves
- › Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. Soak 50 gms soya beans in water for about 8 hrs. Pressure cook the soya bean by adding about 2 cups of water, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tomato and salt for 3 whistles.
2. Add the cooked soya bean to blender and make a smooth paste of it and boil the blended mixture in a non-stick pan.
3. Meanwhile, heat about 20ml of oil in small kadai. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds and 1 tsp cumin seeds. Allow the seeds to crackle and then add 1 cinnamon stick,3 cloves, chopped ginger,2 whole dried red chili and few curry leaves. Saute for a few seconds on low flame.
4. Switch off the flame (to avoid the powders from getting burnt). Add 2tsp chilli powder ,1 tsp coriander powder and pinch of asafoetida.
5. Stir and add the tempering to boiling dal. Cook for 15 minutes and finally garnish with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!