Soya Baati (Daal Baati)
• By Sonal Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 167 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Baati (Daal Baati)
- › Wheat Flour -100gms
- › Soya Flour - 50 gms
- › Curd - 20 gms
- › Husk - Any Brand -5 gms
- › Salt as per taste, Ajwayein (optional)
- › Ghee as per your macros
1. Sieve the Flour and mix all ingredients
2. Boil some water and knead the Flour
3. Keep it aside for at least half an hour
4. Make Baati and roast them in Baati maker. This will make 3-4 Baati.
5. serve hot with Daal, green Chatni and Salad
6. Add ghee on Baati as per your macros
7. Note: The proportion of Wheat and Soya flour should be 2:1. I tried increasing the Soya proportion but then baati either looses taste or softness.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!