• By Praful Shirsat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 389 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Appam
- › 50 GM soyabean or soyachunks
- › 50 GM Tur dal
- › Half TSP baking soda
- › All spices that you preferred - red chilly powder, coriander powder, black pepper
- › Coriander leaves
- › Salt
- › 10 GM ghee/oil
1. Grind the soya chunks and tur dal in blender.
2. Make the batter by adding water, all spices, coriander leaves. Add more water if batter is too thick
3. Add half tsp baking soda and mix well
4. Apply the ghee or oil to the appam maker. Add the batter in appam maker. Keep it on slow flame for 6-7 mins and flip it.
5. Soya appam is ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!