Soya and Tofu Stir Fry
• By Prateek Maggo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 673 kcal
Ingredients for Soya and Tofu Stir Fry
- › Tofu(200gms) Soya Mini Chunks(50gms)(can be replaced by Chunks or Granuels) Soya Sauce(50gm) Worcestershire Sauce(25gm) Green Onion(75gm) Cabbage(300gm) Capsicum(70gm) Spinach(50gm) Ghee/Oil(5gm) Garlic(5-6 pods)(the more the better) Red Chilli Powder Salt(to taste) Sugar Free(one sachet)
1. Prepare tofu and soya by cutting tofu in cubes and boiling both in a pan. Let them cool and drain out excess water by squeezing the soya. Keep aside.
2. Heat a non stick pan, add ghee and put finely chopped garlic. Fry till they change colour and the raw smell is gone.
3. Add green onions and fry on low flame till they become soft.
4. Add roughly chopped cabbage and put required amount of salt. Cover and cook on low flame till cabbage leaves water and reduces in volume.
5. Add capsicum, Spinach(you can also add veggies like carrots, beans, mushroom) and let them cook for about a minute or two.
6. Add the red chilli powder and sugar free. Adjust the quantity of these according to how sweet and spicy you want your dish to be. Add the soya sauce and Worcestershire Sauce. Mix together so that the veggies take the colour of the sauces.
7. Add the protein of the dish and mix thoroughly so that the tofu and soya mini chunks absorb the sauces and the flavour.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!