Soya & spring onion fry
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for Soya & spring onion fry
- › 150 gm spring onion including bulbs
- › 3gm ghee
- › 40 gms Soya chunks
- › 50gm tomato pureed
1. Wash and chop spring onions in 2-3 inch pieces.
2. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10 mins
3. In a pan, add ghee and once hot, add cumin seeds.
4. Add the spring onions and fry it well.
5. Add turmeric powder, mango powder, red chilly powder and garam masala powder.
6. Squeeze water from soya chunks and Add to it. Add tomato puree. Adjust water and salt.
7. Mix well and let it cook for 5mins covered. Ready to eat with rice or chapati.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!