Soya and rajmah fried rice ( Indian version )
• By Sindhu Prakash
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 396 kcal
Ingredients for Soya and rajmah fried rice ( Indian version )
- › rice - 40 gms
- › rajmah - 30 gms
- › soyachunks - 25 gms
- › oil - 7 gms
- › soya sauce - 10 ml
- › salt
- › pepper
- › green bell pepper - 100 gms
- › green chillies
- › ginger and garlic, chopped finely
- › garam masala - 1 tsp
- › frozen green peas - 25 gms
1. Pour oil into the pan on medium heat.
2. Add chopped ginger , garlic and saute.
3. Add chopped onions , bell pepper and peas. Stir fry on high heat.
4. Add soyachunks and cooked rajmah, garam masala, salt, back pepper, soya sauce and mix well on heat.
5. Add cooked long grain rice and mix well. Quick, tasty and protein rich meal ready to eat. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!