soya and dal chilla
• By Seema Jalan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 207 kcal
Ingredients for soya and dal chilla
- › Moong dal 10grams
- › Urad dal 15 grams
- › Soya chunks flour 30 grams
- › 1 green chilli
- › Small piece of ginger
- › Crushed coriander seeds 1/2 tsp
- › Jeera 1/2 tsp
- › Salt
- › Water
1. Wash and soak the dals for 2 hours
2. Grind the dals with ginger and chili and make smooth batter.
3. Mix soya chunks flour, jeera, crushed coriander seeds, and salt to the dal batter. Add water if necessary to make a smooth batter.
4. Heat a pan/tava and make chillas.this batter will make 2 big chillas
5. Any vegetables like carrot, onion, beans or leaves can be added to add flavor.
6. Any dal can be used to make the chilla, using urad dal in the batter gives it a dosa like texture.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!