Soya and aata mathris
• By Rashmi lodha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 545 kcal
Ingredients for Soya and aata mathris
- › Soya chunks flour 80 gms Wheat flour 50 gms Olive oil 10 ml Salt as per taste Ajwain 1/4th tea spoon
1. 1)Mix all ingredients ,make a hard dough with lukewarm water and keep aside for 10 minutes. 2)Make small balls out of the dough and roll in the shape of mathris 3)Bake in a Preheated airfryer at 180° for 15-20 mins, flipping the mathris 3-4 times . 4) Makes around 25 mathris with roughly 22 calories each .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!