soya aloo parantha
• By Manvit Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 490 kcal
Ingredients for soya aloo parantha
- › Soya chunks 50g
- › Wheat Flour 50g
- › Potatoes 100g
- › Onion 20g
- › Seasoning as per choice (salt, coriander powder, jeere powder, chaat masala)
- › Half tsp ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste
1. Grind the dry chunks and mix with wheat flour and all dry spices
2. Add ghee ,onion, potatoes (boiled), coriander or mint leaves and knead into a dough Beldo fir peldo!!
3. Makes 5-6 decent rotis
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!