Soya Aloo Cheese Tikki
• By Kapil Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 498 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Aloo Cheese Tikki
- › Soy 50g Potato 65g Peas 20g Corn 20g 10 g cheese 4g ginger 4g 4g garlic 4g 1g chilli 1g 1g coriander 1g Masala and salt as per taste oil 20g
1. ▪️Bring water to a rolling boil ▪️Add soya chunks to it ▪️Switch off the flame and cover it for 10 minutes ▪️Strain out all the water ▪️Mince the chunks in the grinder to get a Kheema like consistency ▪️Boil the potato for 10 minutes. Peel and mash it ▪️Mix all ingredients together and add salt / masalas as per taste requirement ▪️Shape then into round tikkis ▪️ Shallow fry on both sides in the mentioned amount of oil
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!