Soy paneer tikki wrap
• By Smita Zond
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 433 kcal
Ingredients for Soy paneer tikki wrap
- › 20gm soya 20gm paneer 100gm potato 50 gm mix veg 10gm oil 30gm, wheat flour 10gm ketchup
1. 1. Make one roti out of 30 gm wheat flour . 2. boil soya chunk and grind 3. Mix paneer, soya, 25gm of vegetables, and boiled potatoes mix everything well. add spices of your choice. 4. Make tikki and shallow fry in 10gm of oil 5. spread ketchup on roti, add the remaining 25gm of vegetables, put tikki on it, and sprinkle some chat masala. fold it like wrap and roast little bit on pan and enjoy yummy wrap
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!