• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 298 kcal
Ingredients for Soy Falafel
- › Soy Granules 50gm
- › 15 gm Gram flour for binding
- › Onion,ginger-garlic,green chilly Salt,pepper,cumin
- › Oil 10gm
1. Soak the granule in hot water for 5-10min Once completely soaked squeeze the water out and add all the dry masala and chopped onion ginger garlic.
2. Add gram flour and mix well. Make small round shaped falafel
3. Heat a pan and add 10gm oil to shallow fry the falafel . Let it cook till colour changes from all sides .
4. Serve it with any dip fits in your macros. I made Baba Ganoush AKA Indian Baigan bharta
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!