Southwest Tofu Scramble
• By Ankita Juneja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 188 kcal
Ingredients for Southwest Tofu Scramble
- › Tofu
- › Red Bell Pepper
- › Onion
- › Zucchini
- › Olive oil
- › Garlic cloves
- › Spices
1. Add olive oil to heated pan and sauté garlic cloves
2. Add all veggies and sauté for 5 minutes, tossing them regularly
3. Add spices of your choice, I added salt, red chili powder, garlic jalapeño powder, chili flakes and Italian herb mix.
4. In the meantime, drain tofu by rolling in a clean towel and keeping something heavy on it.
5. After veggies are done, unwrap tofu and use a fork to crumble into bite-sized pieces and add to the pan.
6. Cover for 2-3 minutes.
7. Scramble is ready.. add a dash of lemon if you want to but it’s yummy as it is.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!