Sorrel leaves Paste (as a base)
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 60 kcal
Ingredients for Sorrel leaves Paste (as a base)
- › Sorrel leaves - 300 gms
- › Turmeric Powder
- › Green chillies - 3-4 slit
- › Salt
1. Cut the leaves without the stems.
2. Soak in salt water for 3 mins
3. Cook for 2 whistles on high with 1 tbsp water and 5ml olive oil, drained sorrel leaves, green chillies, turmeric powder, salt.
4. Release pressure, press until soft with a laddle spoon and mix well.
5. Let it cool and store in jar.
6. Refrigerate it upto a week to 10 days.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!