• By Anita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 176 kcal
Ingredients for sooji chilla
- › Sooji - 40 gms
- › Curd - 30 gms
- › Salt - Acc to taste
- › Red chilli powder - Acc to taste
- › Oil - 2 ml
- › Onion - 1
- › Tomato -1
- › Green chilli - 1
1. In a bowl mix suji , curd , salt , red chilli powder, finely chopped onion , tomato , green chilli , and water accordingly to make a loose fine batter.. not thick
2. Leave it for 30 mins.
3. In a non stick pan , grease it with oil
4. Now put batter in pan , cook on low flame for 3-4 mins
5. Flip it and cook for another 3-4 mins
6. If you want to add onion green chilli and tomato After putting batter on pan .., you can do it too.
7. It will make 2 chillas Sufficient for breakfast/snack
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!