Snickers Protein Shake
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 294 kcal
Ingredients for Snickers Protein Shake
- › Peanuts- 12 gm
- › Dates- 14gm
- › Chocolate whey- 1 scoop
- › Chocolate syrup- 1tbsp
- › milk low fat- 100ml
- › Chocolate chips- 5gm
1. Dry roast the peanut in a pan for about 2 minutes, let it cool down and remove its skin.
2. Remove the pits from the dates and boil it in 20ml water so that it becomes soft.
3. In a grinder, add peanuts, mashed dates, whey powder, milk and Hershey's milk booster syrup and make the shake out of it.
4. Top it with chocolate chips or you can avoid it to save your calories! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!
5. Note: one may use unsweetened cocoa powder instead of chocolate syrup and add zero calories sweetener for the sweet taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!