Snacky Pepper Chutney
• By Divya Tanushree
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 143 kcal
Ingredients for Snacky Pepper Chutney
- › Snacky Pepper(both yellow and red. Not capsicum) - 350 gms
- › Green Chillies - as per one's comfort
- › Beydgi Red Chillies - 4-5
- › Vinegar - 4-5 tbsp or enough to give the chutney a tangy taste
- › Mustard Oil - 5gm
- › Salt as per taste
1. Put some oil on your hands and coat the peppers with some oil
2. Put them in the oven for 15mins on combi 2(convection + grill). Alternatively it can be roasted on the stove flame.
3. Once roasted they will turn soft. Grind the pepper with salt vinegar chillies(both red and green)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!