Smoky Baked Chicken
• By Luvina Mangtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 157 kcal
Ingredients for Smoky Baked Chicken
- › 550g (about 1.25 lb) chicken breasts 1 teaspoon smoked paprika ½ teaspoon chili powder ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Mix the smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Pat each chicken breast dry with a paper towel. Season on both sides with the spice mixture. Heat a large, dry non-stick skillet over high heat. When the pan is hot, place the chicken breasts in the pan and let cook (without moving or flipping) for about 1 minute. When the underside is golden brown, flip to the other side and let cook for another 1-2 minutes or until browned on the second side. Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts), until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees and the inside is no longer pink. Remove the chicken from the oven and let rest for at least 10 minutes (this is an important step for optimal juiciness - you won’t be sorry!). Enjoy along with your favorite sides, on top of a salad, in a sandwich or taco...the options are endless! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Meal prep here we come!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!