Sindhi Aloo Tuk
• By Shraddha Mathure
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 99 kcal
Ingredients for Sindhi Aloo Tuk
- › 100 gms potato
- › 3 gms oil
- › Chilli powder
- › Tumeric powder
- › Coriander Powder
- › Dry Mango Powder
1. Peel skin of the potato and cut them into thick slices
2. Pat dry them and make slits on the slices add salt
3. Airfry them for 10 Min at 160°C
4. Take them out, once a bit cold press slightly
5. Put them back in the airfryer for 5 min at 200°C, remove them once they are brown and crispy
6. Add 3 gms oil in a nonstick wok and toss the tuk with the spices.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!