• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 1052 kcal
Ingredients for Simplest cake
- › Banana- 4 ( 300 g)
- › Oats - 1 cup (90 g). I didn’t grind the oats, you can is you want
- › Wheat Flour - 1/2 cup (75 g)
- › Almonds - 12 g and Pista - 6 g . You can use any other dry fruit you want
- › Baking soda -1/2 tsp Baking powder -1/2 tsp
- › Fresh yoghurt - 150 g ( shouldn’t be sour)
1. Mash all the bananas except one and the add curd. Whip them together for 1 min.
2. Add everything else in it and mix well. Let it rest 5 min while you prepare your cake tin
3. Pour the mix into cake tin. The fourth banana on top is optional, you can skip it and adjust the macros accordingly.
4. Bake it at 180 C for 30-40 min in a preheated oven.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!