| 1 minute to read
- Banana- 4 ( 300 g)
- Oats - 1 cup (90 g). I didn’t grind the oats, you can is you want
- Wheat Flour - 1/2 cup (75 g)
- Almonds - 12 g and Pista - 6 g . You can use any other dry fruit you want
- Baking soda -1/2 tsp Baking powder -1/2 tsp
- Fresh yoghurt - 150 g ( shouldn’t be sour)
Mash all the bananas except one and the add curd. Whip them together for 1 min.
Add everything else in it and mix well. Let it rest 5 min while you prepare your cake tin
Pour the mix into cake tin. The fourth banana on top is optional, you can skip it and adjust the macros accordingly.
Bake it at 180 C for 30-40 min in a preheated oven.