Simple Soya Tikki Burger
Posted by : Akash rochlani
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 01:00
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Simple Soya Tikki Burger
Soya tikki preparation : 1. Cook onion & tomato in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle on high flame and then simmer the flame for couple of minutes. Once the cooker has cooled, add salt , pepper , garam masala , turmeric & corrainder powder.
2. Soak soya granules in warm water for 20min , squeze it and add this to above mixture in the cooker, add 30ml of water and close the cooker, and cook it on high flame for one whistle.
3. Open the cooker lid and heat till the moisture evaporates. Remove once dry.
4. Peel and mash boiled pototoes in a plate , add bread crumbs , green chillies , corriander leaves , black pepper, jeera powder and mix well. Heat garlic and ginger paste in 5ml ghee and add this to the potatoes mixture.
5.Add cooked soyabean granules and keep mixing, and season the mixture. Make a patty out of this mixture.
Burger preparation 6. Grease a nonstick pan ,on one side add onion rings , season it and on the other side cook the patty. Once the patty is cooked on one side flip it over and put 10gms of cheese on top of the cooked patty.
7. Once the onions are caramelized set them aside and use the same pan to toast the buns on the inside. Cover the lid to help the cheese melt.
8. Take one side of toasted bun , apply 10ml of barbeque sauce on the bottom bun, put in lettuce leaves, two tomato rings seasoned,put in the carmelized onions. Put the soya patty on top and close the with bun. Enjoy the burger with a side of greens/mashed potatoes/soya mixture.