Simple Soya Kheema Frankie
• By Akash Rochlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 306 kcal
Ingredients for Simple Soya Kheema Frankie
- › Soya Granules 50gms
- › Wheat flour 30gms
- › Ghee 10gms
- › Onion 25gms
- › Coriander leaves
- › Garam masala
1. Soya kheema 1. Cook onion & tomato in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle on high flame and then simmer the flame for couple of minutes until moisture evaporates. Once the cooker has cooled, add salt , pepper , garam masala , turmeric & corrainder powder.
2. 2. Soak soya granules in warm water for 20min , squeze it and add this to above mixture in the cooker, add 30ml of water and close the cooker, and cook it on high flame for one whistle.
3. 3. Open the cooker lid and heat till the moisture evaporates. Remove once dry.
4. 4. Let the mixture cool
5. 5. Use 30gms of wheat flour to make chapatti
6. 6. Put half soya on the chapatti, add chopped onions and roll when the chapatti is hot , put the rest half of the soya mixture on the plate. Enjoy while hot. Best served with spinach gravy and potatoes on the side.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!