Simple Soya Cutlet - High Protein
Posted by : Akash rochlani
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 30:00
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Simple Soya Cutlet - High Protein
1. Cook onion & tomato in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle on high flame and then simmer the flame for couple of minutes. Once the cooker has cooled, add salt , ginger garlic paste, pepper , garam masala , turmeric & corrainder powder.
2. Soak soya granules in warm water for 20min , squeze it and add this to above mixture in the cooker, add 30ml of water and close the cooker, and cook it on high flame for one whistle.
3. Open the cooker lid and heat till the moisture evaporates. Remove once dry.
4. Peel and mash boiled pototoes in a plate , add bread crumbs , green chillies , corriander leaves , black pepper, jeera powder and mix well.
5. Heat garlic and ginger paste in 5ml ghee and add this to the potatoes mixture.
6. Add cooked soyabean granules and keep mixing, and season the mixture. Make a patty out of this mixture. Enjoy your daily protein dose - soya cutlet.