Simple poached egg and spinach avocado toast.
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 436 kcal
Ingredients for Simple poached egg and spinach avocado toast.
- › Bread 2 slice
- › Egg 2
- › Spinach 100g
- › Avocado 50g
- › Garlic
- › Green chili
- › Lemon
- › ACV
- › Stevia
- › Salt
- › Black pepper
- › Tomato for garnish
1. In a mixer put avocado, spinach, garlic, ACV, stevia, lemon, green chili and salt and grind till it becomes smooth paste. Keep this aside.
2. You can either make poached egg on a pan or you can make water boil poached egg.
3. Toast bread then put the spinach avocado spread then put the egg carefully so it doesn’t break. Garnish with cherry tomato and black pepper.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!