Simple Paneer Chutney masala
• By Akash Rochlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 444 kcal
Ingredients for Simple Paneer Chutney masala
- › Paneer 100gms
- › Mint leaves
- › Coriander leaves
- › Jeera powder
- › Curry Leaves
- › Curds 50gms
1. Chutney Recepie: Add corriander leaves , 15ml curd , green chillies, salt & mint leaves .Mix well in a grinder. Add another 15ml of beaten curd after grinding. Chutney is ready.
2. Take 20ml of water and mix salt , corriander powder , turmeric powder, jeera powder, ginger garlic paste. Add this mixture in a pan and add 5ml ghee & cook for a minute. Add 15gms of beaten curd and paneer pieces and mix well. Add Chutney to this mixture and stir till mixture is dry. Enjoy your Simple Paneer Chutney masala.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!