Simple Palak Paneer
• By Akash Rochlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Simple Palak Paneer
- › Onions 100gms
- › Tomato 100gms
- › Spinach 200gms
- › Ghee 7gms
- › Paneer 100gms
- › Ginger Garlic paste
- › Jeera powder
- › Corrainder powder
- › Corriander powder
- › Turmeric
- › Red chilli powder
1. Add chopped onions and tomatoes with 30ml water and pressure cook for one whistle and then 3min on low flame. Cool the mixture and make puree.
2. Blanch Sinach leaves and grind till a pureee is formed.
3. Add 7ml ghee , add ginger garlic paste, saute for a minute. Add 30ml water and add Jeera powder ,Salt, pepper ,red chilli powder Turmeric,Corriander powder Cook for 2min.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!