shrimp red lentil pasta
• By Mrinalini Dhoke
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 370 kcal
Ingredients for shrimp red lentil pasta
- › 10 ml oil 100 gm shrimp/prawn 56gm red lentil pasta veggies of choice tomato puree maggi masala, green chilli salt turmeric powder
1. 1) Keep water for boiling. 2) Add salt, after water completely start boiling add pasta and let it cook for 10 min. 3) In another pan add oil, then add all vegetables tomato puree green chilli. Let it cook for 5-6 min. 4) Add all masalas, mix properly again cook for 1 min. 5) Add frozen or fresh shrimp/ prawn, let it cook untill shrimp/prawn becomes tender. 6)Add boiled pasta, mix it add 1-2 tbsp same boiled water, again cook for 1-2 min Shrimp/prawn red lentil pasta is ready to eat. Note: Add paneer instead of shrimp for vegetarian version.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!