| 1 minute to read
Shrimp overload pizza
- Shrimps 90 grams deveined and cleaned well
- Pizza sauce 20 grams
- All purpose flour 20 grams
- Yeast or baking soda 1/4 th teaspoon
- Cheese 10 grams ( I have used grated mozzarella and cheddar both mixed)
- Salt ,Pepper and pizza seasoning as per taste
Make dough out of maida , a pinch of salt and baking soda or yeast . Add water to make chapati like dough and let it sit for 10 minutes
Meanwhile keep the toppings ready and preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes on baking mode.
Now roll it thin like chapati , prick with fork uniformly and smear the sauce . Add half cheese , then shrimps and then remaining cheese.
Sprinkle salt , pepper , pizza seasoning and bake for 10-15 minutes at 250 degrees