Shrimp fried rice.
• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 528 kcal
Ingredients for Shrimp fried rice.
- › Rice 40gms
- › Shrimps 200 gms
- › Chpped veggies (carrot/ onion / beans / peas) 200 gms
- › Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- › Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- › Green chilli 4 (slit)
- › Vinegar 1/2 tbsp
- › Dark soya sauce 1/2 tsp
- › One poached egg for garnish ( optional)
- › Salt to taste
- › Olive oil 5 gms
- › Water 1 cup
1. Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook till the raw smell is gone. Add the veggies and the prawns, to this add all the masala & sauces. Mix well and let it fry on low flame. After 5 mins add water and cook till the prawns are done.
2. Once the prawns are done and the water has dried, mix in the boiled rice. Garnish with coriander & a fried egg ( optional).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!