• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 312 kcal
Ingredients for Shrimp Bites
- › Shrimp- 200gm
- › Butter - 10gm
- › Cheese- 20gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Onion- 10gm
- › Tomato- 20gm
- › Capsicum - 15gm
- › Ginger-garlic paste - 5gm
- › paprika, italian seasoning, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, black pepper : as per taste
1. Cut and clean the shrimp, taking out the veins and tails. Slit it half in butterfly shape. Don't cut it through.
2. Coat it with 5gm melted butter and add ginger-garlic paste, dry seasoning, paprika, salt and black pepper powder and keep it aside
3. Meanwhile, in a pan, add other 5gm butter, add chopped garlic and saute it until light brown. Then add chopped onion, tomato, capsicum, lemon zest and some lime juice and let it saute for sometime. Do not make it soft.
4. On a coated shrimp, spread the above mixture and garnish it with shredded cheese.
5. Let it bake for 15 minutes and last garnic it with coriander/parsley leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!