Shredded chicken with cabbage sald
• By Salman Siddique
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 430 kcal
Ingredients for Shredded chicken with cabbage sald
- › 200 gms chicken 100 gms hung curd ginger garlic paste salt red chilli powder haldi garam masala dhania powder. cabbage mint leaves onion salt pepper.
1. Take 200 gms chicken , 50 gms hung curds, ginger garlic paste ,salt ,red chilli powder, haldi,garam masala, dhania powder. marinate for 2 hours. Heat olive oil / ghee 10gms and stir fry cook till its done, Shred the chicken if you want to and add coriander leaves and lemon. Re heat for 2 mins. For the Salad - 50 gm hung curds , cabbage , mint leaves , onion , salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!