Shredded Chicken and Vegetable Stew
• By Satabdi Das
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 258 kcal
Ingredients for Shredded Chicken and Vegetable Stew
- › 100 gms Chicken breast
- › 1 tbsp Butter
- › Dalchini
- › 100 gms Green Beans
- › 1/2 medium sized Tomato
- › 1/2 medium sized Garlic, chopped
- › Water
- › Salt
1. Add butter into the hot pot, add chopped garlic and dalchini.
2. Add the chopped tomato
3. Add the chopped beans
4. Add the chicken breast chunks and stir
5. Add 1.5 litres of water and simmer
6. Take out the chicken chunks once they’re cooked and then shred them.
7. Add the shredded pieces back in the pot.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Enjoy it with some black pepper.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!