• By Nupura Sudrik
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 93 kcal
Ingredients for Shashuka
- › 1 Egg
- › 50gm Tomato
- › 50gm Onion
- › Salt
- › Oregano
- › Parsley
- › Green chili
- › 5gm Ghee
1. Finely chop onions, tomatoes, green chilly, and parsley
2. Heat a small pan
3. Add ghee then add onions and garlic sauté well
4. Once browned, add tomatoes, parsley, green chilly, salt, and oregano.
5. Once the tomatoes are mushy, evenly spread it out in the pan, making slight space on the middle to add the egg.
6. Add the egg and cook on a low flame, covered for 2 minutes or until the egg is cooked as per your liking. Traditionally, this pan is put in the oven to be cooked for 7-10 minutes)
7. You can add more garnishing like feta cheese and enjoy with a whole wheat toast.(as per your macros)
8. Nom nom
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!