• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 369 kcal
Ingredients for Shami Kabab
- › Chicken 150g
- › Chana dal 25g
- › Onion 50g
- › Egg 1
- › Red chili flakes
- › Garlic
- › Ginger
- › Green chili
- › Garam masala
- › Coriander leaves
- › Cloves
- › Cumin seeds
- › Black peppercorns
- › Cinnamon
- › Coriander seeds
- › Ajwain
- › Red chilli whole
- › Salt
- › Mint leaves
1. Soak chana dal leave it overnight,
2. In a pan add cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon, coriander seeds, ajwain, red chilli and chili flakes. Saute for few minutes. Now add chana dal chicken, salt and water as required and bring it boil. Cook until all the water has evaporated and chicken is tendered.
3. Let it cool for some time and then grind all the ingredients to a thick paste. In the paste add ginger, green chilli, garlic, coriander leaves and mint leaves. Mix all the ingredients to combine well. Now add the raw eggs liquid and mix thoroughly.
4. Using your palm make the kebabs of any desired shape and size, generally flat round shape. Pre heat air fryer at 180 degree for 5 minutes. Now put the Kabab and air fry for 15 minutes turning the sides in between.
5. Serve with mint chutney and onion.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!