• By Snigdha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 240 kcal
Ingredients for Shakshuka
- › 8 Tomatoes (medium)
- › 6 Eggs
- › 1 Red bell pepper (small, finely chopped)
- › 1 Onion (medium, finely chopped)
- › 1tsp Roasted cumin powder
- › 1tsp Red chilli powder
- › 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- › Salt to taste
- › 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- › Coriander leaves to garnish
- › 1 tbsp olive oil
1. 1. Heat oil in a pan
2. 2. Add onion and saute till translucent
3. 3. Add bell pepper and saute till half cooked. In the mean time, chop the tomatoes in a chopper. Alternatively, hand-chop half the tomatoes and grind the rest
4. 4. Add the tomatoes, salt and spices in the pan and cook well to have a luscious sauce. Taste and adjust the salt and spices
5. 5. Make a small well in the sauce and break an egg in it. Do it with all the eggs. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the eggs. Cover and cook to desired consistency. Oozy yolk tastes best to my family.
6. 6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with crusty bread/ toast or parathas. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!