SHAKSHUKA LOW FAT
• By Santwana Rath
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 125 kcal
Ingredients for SHAKSHUKA LOW FAT
- › 2 Tomatoes 2 eggs 1tbsp oil/ghee 1/2 onion
1. Sauted onion & tomato
2. Add Pepper, Chilli powder, coriander and Salt
3. Add 1cup water until tomatoes get mushy, and you get almost sauce like consistency
4. Make pocket and break eggs and cover the lid let's it cook in its smoke
5. If you like it raw take it early, if you like it cooked well.Keep it accordingly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!